Wednesday, November 12, 2014

643-656

643. tiny baby succulent plant
644. eggplant purple heated fleece blanket
645. a surprise visit bearing the gift of pho, a huge bowl of hot asian soup that heats your insides and is the perfect remedy to a sicki like me.
646. Hunter Green Welly Boots, all the way from the United Kingdom
647. a surprise gift from my son, eager to pull out the present from his back pack after school-he had been waiting all day to give it to me, two tiny easels with two tiny canvases to match.
648. a gold bracelet from my daughter norah.
649. breakfast with Chelsea, and though it still be early in the morning, dessert too.
650. all the thoughtful cards, texts, phone calls, and instagram messages, so many gifts in ONE day!
651. hot tea with tamm, hot soup, and her gentleness and laughter that fills my house with peace.
652. the pursual of my husband, he did so well and i could not have felt more special and loved.
653. tiny grapefruit scented candle
654. my brown sister, taking time out of her day, to drop a collection of tiny gifts at my door, to be of a constant encouragement to me.
655. a newly installed red cantina light in my kitchen, surprised again by sweet husband.
656. thankful for a good night's sleep, which is rarer than diamonds over here, so i cherish sleep when i get it.

1 comment: